LA CROSSE, Wis. (WKBT) - Lee Enterprises, the parent company of the La Crosse Tribune, has informed the Wisconsin Department of Workforce Development of 20 layoffs.
The positions will be eliminated beginning August 10th and the action is expected to be permanent.
The news comes as Lee Enterprises announced recently the company is moving printing of the Tribune from La Crosse to a plant in Madison.
The Department of Workforce Development will provide assistance to the affected employees.
The job title of the positions are as follows:
Get your weather forecast from people that actually live in your community. We update with short, easy-to-use video forecasts you can watch on your phone every day. Download the iOS or Android app here.
- UPDATE: Man killed in Monroe County officer-involved shooting identified
- No injuries reported after morning house fire in Bangor
- Evers refuses to disclose 1 day's worth of emails
- Tomah High School class of '95 honors fallen Marine classmate on Veterans Day
- Cold weather season keeps the La Crosse Fire Department busy
- Baldwin says Johnson needs to make decision on impeachment
- Appleton man arrested in Trempealeau County for possible 12th OWI
- Wisconsin deer stands damaged; animal rights group suspected
- La Crosse Center renovations could break ground mid-December
- National study reveals most school shootings were preventable