LA CROSSE, Wis. (WKBT) - Comic book and pop culture lovers alike are celebrating their passion.
The La Crosse Public Library hosted the third annual Comic Con La Crosse at the main branch this past weekend.
Those attending got to experience different panel discussions, meet comic book authors, and new this year a stage combat workshop.
“I like seeing it all come together and just seeing everyone having fun here," Lindsay Schmitt, technology librarian for the La Crosse Public Library, said.
"I like seeing all the little kids in costumes and meeting people who are just regular folks who are seeing their dream come true. They're selling their art they're selling their stories. It's just a really good feeling in here,”
There were 20 vendors and artists at comic con this year.
- Walker pushes health care plan ahead of state Senate vote
- Volunteers aim to keep seniors sharp with virtual reality
- Onalaska city leaders call on Joint Municipal Court judge to resign
- New US Senate budget agreement to provide relief to dairy farmers
- Holmen sends big number to state wrestling
- Wisconsin republican lawmaker proposes guns in private schools
- Wisconsin elections officials plan for bad weather
- Spring primary ballot will include school referendum in West Salem
- News 8 Sports Round Up-February 19, 2018
- Compass NOW community meetings to talk about biggest needs in 5 local counties