LA CROSSE, Wis. (WKBT) - The City of La Crosse Parks and Recreation Department will be opening Erickson Pool and the North Side Community Pool Saturday, a release said.
Pettibone Beach and the Black River Beach are tentatively scheduled to open on June 10, once the river levels go below flood stage.
- Onalaska Police Chief submits resignation
- Veterans bring first-hand experience to Kenosha students
- Husband faces drug charges after wife's death
- Gun expert explains uses, misconceptions about AR-15s
- Child credit, sales tax holiday OK'd by Wisconsin Assembly
- Wisconsin dairy says owner among Indiana plane crash victims
- Walker tax cut, Lincoln Hills closure plan in jeopardy
- Some Wisconsin residents still stranded by high waters
- Wisconsin Assembly passes bill that could revoke licenses of repeat drunk drivers
- News 8 Sports Round Up - February 24, 2018