LA CROSSE, Wis. (WKBT) - La Crosse police are looking for a missing teen believed to be hiding with friends.
According a City of La Crosse Police Department Facebook post, James B. Mummer, who is approximately 5 feet, 7 inches tall, about 175 pounds, was last seen wearing dark jeans and a black shirt with skulls on it.
Mummer is not believed to be in danger. Family members believe he may be in the Reedsburg area or with friends in La Crosse, police said.
Contact the La Crosse PD at 608-785-5962 or Investigator Andy Rosenow at 608-789-7218 with information.
To remain anonymous, contact the La Crosse Area Crime Stoppers at 608-784-TIPS or visit www.lacrossecrimestoppers.com.
- Flood victims need help before winter
- Police find 2 dead adults, look for missing 13-year-old
- 2 killed in car that collided with Bethel team bus
- Minnesota man charged with rape of 12-year-old girl
- Security breach at Wisconsin National Guard unit; 3 arrested
- Body of missing toddler found in Waupaca County river
- Pet adoption event takes place at Petco
- Area girls scouts will see new STEM programs
- Tour of Upper Living showcases downtown La Crosse
- WAFER hosts open house to thank donors