LA CROSSE, Wis. (WKBT) - The La Crosse Police Department is looking for a man missing since Sunday.
Ryan J. Bruening, 18, was last seen around 10 p.m. July 23 at 506 Cass Street in La Crosse. Police suspect no foul play and have been working with Bruening's family throughout the search, a release said.
If you have any information, contact the police department at 608-785-5962 or Investigator Rosenow at 608-789-7218.
- Gander Outdoors opens in Onalaska
- Assignment: Education - School staff shortage
- Milwaukee to bid for 2020 Democratic National Convention
- Preferred route picked for Wisconsin, Iowa transmission line
- Rent-to-Own bill passes Wis. Assembly
- Wis. bill would put millions toward millennial ad campaign
- Wisconsin Assembly to vote on juvenile prison overhaul
- Breast density notice bill headed to Wis. governor
- Wetland bill heading to Gov. Walker's desk
- Supreme Court asked to review 'Making a Murderer' confession