LA CROSSE, Wis. (WKBT) - The City of La Crosse Police Department is continuing to search for Erin Bushek.
The police shared more information on Facebook Tuesday, including several new pictures.
The La Crosse Police received a report that she was seen near the 900 block of West Avenue South, but they have not been able to verify that the woman seen was Bushek.
The department is still following up on leads, but they do not know her location. Bushek was last seen on June 3rd and reported missing on June 4th.
If you have any information on her whereabouts, please call the La Crosse Police Department at (608) 785-5962. If you wish to remain anonymous, you can contact the La Crosse Area Crime Stoppers at (608) 784-TIPS (8477) or report it online here.
- Body of missing woman found in Vernon County
- Cooking on News 8 This Morning: Zucchini & Squash Boats
- Steamboat Days Grande Parade takes off
- Fathers hit the golf course on their special day
- Warm weather causes local jazz group to take concert indoors
- Midsummer Fest celebrated Norwegian tradition and the "return of the light"
- Local Irish-festers got ready for this year's celebration by taking to the streets -- to bowl
- A local race is reaching out to those in need around the world
- Bangor farm hosts La Crosse County Dairy Breakfast
- AAA: Wisconsin motorists to spend more for gas this summer