LA CROSSE, Wis. (WKBT) - La Crosse Police are asking for help in locating Erin Bushek.
According to the City of La Crosse Police Department Facebook Page, Bushek has been missing since Saturday, June 2.
Bushek's car, purse, money and medication were left at her residence, according to a Facebook post.
Contact La Crosse Police at 608-785-5962 or the La Crosse Area Crime Stoppers at 608-784-TIPS.
- Jury selected for abuse case involving area principal
- Man charged with murder in death of Iowa college student Mollie Tibbetts
- UPDATE: Search for wanted men in Trempealeau Co.
- The Latest: Searchers find body in Wisconsin floodwaters
- Dane County declares state of emergency after record-breaking rainfall, flooding
- La Crosse residents voice needs at capital budget meeting
- Onalaska youth football program implements TackleBar system for safety
- New Horizons hosting fundraising party to observe 40 years in La Crosse
- La Crosse pools, beaches close for the year
- La Crosse Distilling Company set to open in coming weeks