LA CROSSE, Wis. (WKBT) - La Crosse Police are asking for help in locating Erin Bushek.
According to the City of La Crosse Police Department Facebook Page, Bushek has been missing since Saturday, June 2.
Bushek's car, purse, money and medication were left at her residence, according to a Facebook post.
Contact La Crosse Police at 608-785-5962 or the La Crosse Area Crime Stoppers at 608-784-TIPS.
- Southeast Minnesota Crisis Response line continues after suicide helpline shutdown
- Stoddard man arrested on drug trafficking charges
- Hundreds join Walk with Warriors run to bring awareness to veteran suicide rate
- Onalaska Fire Chief retires after 40 years of service
- Riverside Bandstand could soon get canopy to protect performers from rain
- Full Speed Ahead for Tomah's Truck and Tractor Pull!
- Rock N Ribs returns to La Crosse with dozens of competitors
- YMCA Food Forest continues to grow in La Crosse
- Parkland high school students coming to Wisconsin
- News 8 Sports Round Up - June 23, 2018