BANGOR, Wis. (WKBT) - The La Crosse County Sheriff's Office is looking for a missing Bangor High School student.
A Missing Persons Report was filed on October 1 for 16-year-old Savannah June Johnson.
Contact authorities at 608-785-5962 with any information.
- Presidential candidate Bernie Sanders to hold town hall in Decorah
- Eleva family creates corn maze honoring Wounded Warrior Project
- Allergy Associates of La Crosse releases peanut allergy treatment research
- 11 Minnesota State Fair visitors sickened by E. coli
- First peanut allergy drug close to FDA approval
- La Crosse County to get two new full-time prosecutors
- Garden education lessons help future educators in La Crosse
- Coulee Region Job Fair to provide range of opportunities for job seekers in area
- Grand Crossing Trail closed until Thursday
- Proposed La Crosse capital improvement budget includes $28.5 million in new borrowing