LA CROSSE, Wis. (WKBT) - You have the chance to win one of a few pairs of tickets for a popular Broadway play.
The La Crosse Community Theater is giving away four pairs of tickets for an October showing of ‘Hamilton: An American Musical’.
One pair of tickets will be drawn for the Community Theatre's 2018 New York City Theatre Tour. Another winner will be drawn out of everyone who supports the LCT's Patron Gala Fundraiser, and Fund-the-Need campaign. The final two pairs can be won through a raffle that will also be drawn at the Gala Fundraiser.
"You're getting a chance to see probably one of the greatest musicals of all time, but you're also helping to benefit the La Crosse Community Theatre and the community. It's kind of a win-win,” said la Crosse Community Theatre Executive Director Grant Golson.
Spots on the Community Theater's New York City Tour will be held for each winner.
Ways you can enter drawings:
- Every patron signed up for the 2018 New York City Theatre Tour by 5 P.M. on April 2 will be entered into a for 2 tickets
- Raffle tickets are available through the box office and LCT board members
- Raffle tickets are $25 each or 5 for $100
- The drawing will be held at the Patron Gala Fundraiser on April 7
- Need not be present to win
- Patrons attending the Patron Gala Fundraiser on April 7 will have an opportunity to be entered into a drawing for the final 2 tickets
- For every $250 donated during the Fund-the-Need campaign, patrons will have their name entered into an exclusive drawing that evening
- La Crosse city planning department nears contract agreement with Riverside North Project developer
- UW-La Crosse students give up their hair to raise funds to research childhood cancer
- Program filling the need for doctors in rural Wisconsin
- La Crosse man sentenced to 71 months on Methamphetamine charge
- Alicia Leinberger announces she is running for 96th district assembly
- Milwaukee health officials issue synthetic marijuana alert
- Child abuse prevention month walk brings together family for final event
- Home owners take possession of home thanks to La Crosse program
- Habitat for Humanity La Crosse Area reaches building milestone
- Is coffee causing you to be dehydrated? Study says no