LA CROSSE, Wis. (WKBT) - There is still a little snow on the ground in La Crosse, but the city is preparing for your yard waste.
The City of La Crosse Brush Site opens Wednesday, with the Yard Waste site also opening Monday.
This week, city residents can drop off branches eight inches in diameter and smaller. Anything larger, like stumps and logs, should be taken to the County Landfill.
Beginning Monday, the site will also accept yard waste like leaves and grass clippings.
La Crosse City Yard Waste & Brush site hours:
Brush site open from 7 a.m. to 3 p.m.
Monday through Friday - 11 a.m. to 7 p.m.
Saturday & Sunday - 11 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- Child credit, sales tax holiday OK'd by Wisconsin Assembly
- Wisconsin Assembly passes bill that could revoke licenses of repeat drunk drivers
- Wis.-bound plane crashes in Indiana; no survivors
- La Crosse mayor calls on Trump administration to back fuel standards
- La Crosse County remains in need of foster parents
- Saint Mary's holds Breaking Barriers event March 8
- Passengers OK when plane slides off Green Bay airport runway
- Plane slides of Wis. runway
- Taking Flight in Prairie du Chien
- Wisconsin Assembly passes 'straw' gun purchases bill