LA CROSSE, Wis. (WKBT) - Brush pick-up for the city of La Crosse begins this week.
The La Crosse Street Department will be picking up branches and tree limbs in residential areas until Friday.
If you have brush you would like the city to pick up, it must be placed on your curb by 7 a.m. Monday to ensure crews will see it when they are in the area.
Brush must be less than 4 feet long, bundled with cotton string and weigh no more than 50 pounds.
If you prefer to dispose of the brush yourself, you can drop it off at the city's drop-off site on Isle la Plume. The site is open Monday through Friday 11 a.m. to 7 p.m.; and Saturday and Sunday, 11 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- Schools & Weather related cancellations for Tuesday, Feb. 20
- Wis. Supreme Court primary today
- Spring primary ballot will include school referendum in West Salem
- Wisconsin tweaks dairy insurance program
- Walker pushes health care plan ahead of state Senate vote
- Volunteers aim to keep seniors sharp with virtual reality
- La Crosse residents brave icy conditions following freezing rain
- Project to bring apartments, preschool, commercial space to downtown Winona
- Wisconsin attorney general open to allowing guns in schools
- Results of sexual assault kit leads to arrest in 2008 assault