LA CROSSE, Wis. (WKBT) - A downtown La Crosse bar may soon become a School District of La Crosse building.
The agenda for next Monday's school board meeting was released Thursday afternoon.
One of the topics up for discussion is the purchase of the building at 228 5th Avenue South in La Crosse.
The building was once the home of the Fraternal Order of Eagles and currently houses The Brickhouse Bar.
The La Crosse School Board meets next Monday at 6 p.m. to discuss the purchase.
Get your weather forecast from people that actually live in your community. We update with short, easy-to-use video forecasts you can watch on your phone every day. Download the iOS or Android app here.
- Bicyclists honor EMS workers with a special memorial ride
- City of La Crescent celebrates hotel ribbon cutting
- Evers reviews last-minute budget changes from Assembly Republicans
- Loggers plan to "Paint the Park Purple" to support fight against Alzheimer's
- LeaderEthics Wisconsin give Trump failing grades
- Veterans Assistance Program helps provide affordable housing for military veterans
- Alcohol believed to be factor in Jackson County crash
- Wisconsin justices say governor should oversee school policy
- Temporary street closure on south side La Crosse
- Illinois becomes 11th state to allow recreational marijuana
- Juvenile peregrine falcon found hopping in La Crosse alley
- Man accused of 2nd Degree Sexual Assault of a child released on signature bond
- La Crosse Assistant Police Chief says bond system is broken
- Cranberry farmers seeing positive prices after setting aside crops in 2018
- "Country Boom" returns for its second year with improvements