LA CRESCENT, Minn. (WKBT) - One of the largest developments in La Crescent's history is now taking applications for potential residents.
SpringBrook Assisted Living directors hosted a town hall style meeting Tuesday morning, explaining the move-in process and giving tours of apartments. The complex is starting with 80 apartments with costs range from $1,750 per month for independent living apartments to $2,900 for some assisted living locations.
Directors recommend people get signed up for an apartment before they need it.
"What happens far to often, people come into my office and they're in an urgent situation because life has changed and they need an apartment now. I really strongly urge people to call, get your information, come by for a tour once we're open,” said SpringBrook Housing and Community Outreach Specialist Tina Antony.
The facility is expected to open in January.
You can find more information on the SpringBrook website.
- More students seek help for sexual assault last semester
- Gov. Walker announces welfare eligibility reform
- Domestic violence cases in La Crosse Co. on the rise
- Doctors say online opioid database is helping
- Winona man pleads no contest in death of his 3-year-old daughter
- Flu hospitalizations up at La Crosse hospitals
- Winona emergency crews respond to fire quickly after seeing smoke from garage
- Gundersen sexual abuse counseling program helps people from across state
- Winter Rec-Fest Medallion has been found
- 79-year-old woman accused of looting sister's assets