JANESVILLE, Wis. - The Rock County jury found the man accused of breaking into a Janesville gun store and stealing firearms last April guilty on all charges Tuesday.
Joseph Jakubowski, 33, was found guilty in a two-day trial on charges of burglary while armed with a dangerous weapon, theft of movable property and possession of burglarious tools in the April 4 burglary at Armageddon Supplies on W. Highway 14 in the town of Janesville.
- Walker pushes health care plan ahead of state Senate vote
- Volunteers aim to keep seniors sharp with virtual reality
- Onalaska city leaders call on Joint Municipal Court judge to resign
- New US Senate budget agreement to provide relief to dairy farmers
- Holmen sends big number to state wrestling
- Wisconsin republican lawmaker proposes guns in private schools
- Wisconsin elections officials plan for bad weather
- Spring primary ballot will include school referendum in West Salem
- News 8 Sports Round Up-February 19, 2018
- Compass NOW community meetings to talk about biggest needs in 5 local counties