Donations keep coming in - Former Wisconsin Badger J. J. Watt launched a YouCaring page earlier this week and hopes to raise $10 million for Hurricane Harvey flood victims.
On his YouCaring page, Watt posted Wednesday, "We have surpassed $6 Million and have now raised the goal to $10 Million. Your kindness and generosity cannot be understated. The care and compassion for those in need is truly a sight to behold. Just because the storm is slowing down does not mean that we can relax. We must continue to raise as much as we possibly can so that we can help as many as we possibly can. Thank you for your support and please continue to spread the word!"
"Hurricane Harvey has taken a catastrophic toll on our great city, while leaving many stranded and in need of assistance. We must come together and collectively help rebuild the aspects of our community members lives that were damaged or lost. Any donation that you can spare, no matter how large or small, is greatly appreciated. We will come out of this stronger than ever. We are Texans."
- Committee vote canceled on 'alcohol czar' bill
- Wisconsin Assembly passes Walker's welfare overhaul bills
- Wisconsin Assembly OKs wetland permit exemptions bill
- Prairie du Chien's Matt Antoine comes up short in pursuit of Olympic medal
- Local school districts discuss security measures following Florida mass shooting
- Backpacks donated to local police departments in memory of young murder victim
- Health experts point to lack of residential treatment access for drug addicts
- News 8 Highlight Zone - February 16, 2018
- Community efforts continue to restore Myrick duck house
- ‘Alcohol czar' bill vote canceled