GLENWOOD, Iowa (AP) - A western Iowa woman has been charged with giving her 8-year-old daughter a fatal amount of an antidepressant last year.
The Mills County Attorney charged the 34-year-old Glenwood, Iowa, woman Monday with child endangerment and providing drugs to a minor without a prescription.
The woman's daughter died last October. An autopsy showed that she had toxic levels of the antidepressant amitriptyline in her system.
The woman hasn't made her initial court appearance yet, so she doesn't have a lawyer representing her.
- Gander Outdoors to open Wednesday in Onalaska
- Assignment: Education - School staff shortage
- Milwaukee to bid for 2020 Democratic National Convention
- Rent-to-Own bill passes Wis. Assembly
- Screnock, Dallet advance in Wisconsin Supreme Court primary
- Voters in West Salem approve school referendum
- Wis. bill would put millions toward millennial ad campaign
- Breast density notice bill headed to Wis. governor
- Wetland bill heading to Gov. Walker's desk
- Supreme Court asked to review 'Making a Murderer' confession