HAMPTON, Iowa (AP) - A state oversight board has disciplined a northern Iowa teacher for giving some answers to students in his algebra class.
The Mason City Globe Gazette reports that Mark Drier had been charged with an administrative rule violation that barred providing test answers to students. The Iowa Board of Educational Examiners says he's agreed to accept a written reprimand and complete a 15-hour educator ethics course.
He resigned from the Hampton-Dumont Community School District last May.
- La Crosse city planning department nears contract agreement with Riverside North Project developer
- Program filling the need for doctors in rural Wisconsin
- La Crosse man sentenced to 71 months on Methamphetamine charge
- Habitat for Humanity La Crosse Area reaches building milestone
- Milwaukee health officials issue synthetic marijuana alert
- Home owners take possession of home thanks to La Crosse program
- Racing season begins at the La Crosse Fairgrounds Speedway
- Alicia Leinberger announces she is running for 96th district assembly
- Are You Smarter Than a 5th Grader?
- Western Technical College holds commencement ceremony for graduates