HOLMEN, Wis. (WKBT) - A potential threat made toward Holmen High School Wednesday night resulted in a heightened law enforcement presence on campus Thursday morning.
News 8 received a copy of an email sent from Bob Baer, Principal at Holmen High School to parents, staff and students regarding a Sprigeo report entered Wednesday, suggesting there may be a potential threat at school today.
The Holmen Police Department investigated the threat and no further security actions were taken.
Classes continued as scheduled, Baer said.
- "This program absolutely saved my life" -- Local veteran talks about Exposure Therapy
- Winona Health finalizes building plans with YMCA
- Bon-Ton acquired by CSG Generation, may reopen stores in Wisconsin
- Early voting begins as midterms season enters final phase
- Motive unknown in Middleton office shooting; Officials update condition of victims
- 15-year-old arrested after teen was shot on metro bus full of students
- News 8 Highlight Zone - September 21, 2018
- Health officials urge parents to talk to kids about e-cigarettes as new ad campaign launches
- Boys & Girls Club opens new location in West Salem
- Warming Center looking for additional volunteers