LA CROSSE, Wis. (WKBT) - If you're hoping to go ice skating at Rotary Lights, you will have to wait a little longer.
There needs to be two or three nights of temperatures in the teens, along with days that are below freezing to flood the rink.
The rink, which was first added to the park in 2016, is located on the north end of Riverside Park.
Updates on the rink's opening date will be posted on the Rotary Lights Facebook page.
Get your weather forecast from people that actually live in your community. We update with short, easy-to-use video forecasts you can watch on your phone every day. Download the iOS or Android app here.
- UPDATE: 3 dead after Black Hawk helicopter crashes after takeoff in Minnesota
- Sheriff urges media to keep school stabber's name secret
- Jackson County authorities looking for suspect in connection with armed robberies
- UW regents approve 2% pay raises for chancellors
- Iowa worker who took bathroom photos may have many victims
- Woman: Drugs found in Nebraska traffic were birthday gift
- Charges considered in apparent overdose death of 10-year-old
- Ford recalls big pickups; tailgates can open unexpectedly
- Instruments worth $28,000 stolen from UW-Madison lockers
- Prairie du Sac man given months to live asking for as many Christmas cards as possible