BRICE PRAIRIE, Wis. (WKBT) - The cold may motivate some of you to go ice fishing this weekend, but be warned of potentially thin ice.
Brice Prairie EMS says the early freeze happened while the Mississippi was at a higher level. Now that it has dropped, the ice may not be supported in many locations, and the snow we're seeing is only putting more stress on that ice.
- Veterans bring first-hand experience to Kenosha students
- Husband faces drug charges after wife's death
- Gun expert explains uses, misconceptions about AR-15s
- Child credit, sales tax holiday OK'd by Wisconsin Assembly
- Wisconsin dairy says owner among Indiana plane crash victims
- Walker tax cut, Lincoln Hills closure plan in jeopardy
- Some Wisconsin residents still stranded by high waters
- Wisconsin Assembly passes bill that could revoke licenses of repeat drunk drivers
- Wisconsin sees increase in respiratory illnesses
- Winona Health hosts Way to Wellness Expo