ONALASKA, Wis. (WKBT) - An interstate bridge passing over a part of Onalaska only has minor cosmetic damage following an accident involving a garbage truck.
Wisconsin Department of Transportation officials looked over the Interstate 90/12th Avenue South overpass after a garbage truck crashed into it Thursday afternoon.
The DOT found no structural damage and the interstate was never closed during the inspection.
The driver of the garbage truck was taken to the hospital with serious injuries.
- Onalaska Police Chief submits resignation
- Veterans bring first-hand experience to Kenosha students
- Husband faces drug charges after wife's death
- Gun expert explains uses, misconceptions about AR-15s
- Child credit, sales tax holiday OK'd by Wisconsin Assembly
- Wisconsin dairy says owner among Indiana plane crash victims
- Walker tax cut, Lincoln Hills closure plan in jeopardy
- Some Wisconsin residents still stranded by high waters
- Wisconsin Assembly passes bill that could revoke licenses of repeat drunk drivers
- News 8 Sports Round Up - February 24, 2018