WINONA, Min. (WKBT) - Traffic near the Winona Bridge will see some temporary changes starting Monday. Construction close to the bridge on Highway 54 across the Mississippi from Winona will begin.
Lanes will be closed from 9:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m. through Wednesday while work is done to replace a weigh-in-motion system. New sensors are being put in to collect traffic data for transportation planning.
Flaggers will help direct traffic. Minnesota Department of Transportation officials say minor delays are expected.
- La Crosse Center renovation plans restart with informational, round-table meeting
- FEMA begins ‘Preliminary Damage Assessments' for local flood damages
- News 8 Sports Round Up - September 24, 2018
- State, federal candidates talk politics with county officials
- La Crosse mayor proposes property tax decrease in 2019 budget
- Couple accused of keeping children in makeshift cages back in court
- Family Zone returns for Maple Leaf Parade
- Oktoberfest prepares for 2018 festival
- Applications accepted for Lee Rasch Community Partnership Award
- Spinal cord stimulations, physical therapy help paralyzed man walk with assistance