LA CROSSE, Wis. (WKBT) - The vacant store front in Valley View Mall will soon be filled as one store is looking to expand.
Herberger's will move from its current 42,000 square foot store to the former Macy's location, which is about 100,000 square feet. The move will allow Herberger's to accommodate and provide more items for customers.
Valley View Mall officials say they have already seen interest in the current Herberger's space.
"Other retailers that have been speaking without Leasing and Development Department in Philadelphia out of our corporate office are interested, and now that they know that this deal has finalized and all of the paperwork has gone through, now we're going to see some other interest in our shopping center,” said Valley View Mall Marketing Director Laurie Cafe.
The new location will open this October.
- La Crescent Police Department adds body cams
- Registered Sex Offender wanted by police
- Walker unveils $20M technology job training initiative
- Wisconsin budget forecast improves by $138 million
- Bethany Lutheran Homes continues partnership with Inclusa
- UW-La Crosse receives record donation
- La Crosse County still waiting on flooding financial aid
- ‘Taste of Onalaska' to raise money for Onalaska schools
- Wisconsin education plan wins approval over objections
- MNsure boasts 116K signups in record year