LA CROSSE, Wis. (WKBT) - Multiple roads are closed across the area Friday morning because of heavy rains and flooding overnight.
Vernon County Emergecy Management made the following post on facebook:
"Be very careful if you need to travel this morning. There are numerous roads under water. Highway 14 in Coon Valley is CLOSED for now along with State highway 162 from Highway 14 all the way to Stoddard. Highway crews are out working to close roads and clean up debris that is on the roads."
Here is the list of road closures from the Vernon County as of 6:55 a.m.
Also, a power outage means the Dahl Family YMCA is closed Friday.
Stay with WKBT for updates on storm damage and flooding.
Get your weather forecast from people that actually live in your community. We update with short, easy-to-use video forecasts you can watch on your phone every day. Download the iOS or Android app here.
- La Crosse police arrest 3 in north side shots fired incident
- Board to hear former inmate's demand for $5.7 million
- Wisconsin governor calls GOP concerns over gun bills 'irrational'
- Winona Chamber hires new President, CEO
- Father pleads guilty to manslaughter in son's death
- Law signed by President Trump could extend benefits to more Vietnam War veterans
- Minnesota offers grants to replace diesel equipment, vehicles with green alternatives
- Cyclist raising awareness, funds to help decrease mass shootings
- Sen. Tammy Baldwin supports funding for Mississippi River locks and dams
- Major League Fishing REDCREST Tournament kicks-off