LA CROSSE, Wis. (WKBT) - Gundersen Health System will host Gundersen Farmers Markets beginning June 6.
The market will be held at the corner of South 6th and Farnam streets every Thursday from 3-6 p.m. through August.
Local food producers will offer fresh vegetables, eggs, honey, crafts and more for sale.
Contact Gundersen Office of Population Health at 608-775-3956 with questions.
Get your weather forecast from people that actually live in your community. We update with short, easy-to-use video forecasts you can watch on your phone every day. Download the iOS or Android app here.
- Police seeking help in identifying theft suspect
- Evers issues order to curb PFAS pollution
- Vernon County authorities need assistance in identifying hit & run suspect
- Western Technical College to offer three new programs for automation, animal science and robotics
- Iowa man who killed top golfer from Spain gets life sentence
- Ex-NFL lineman Bennett, wife found dead in Minnesota
- Bee-lieve it: Rare bee spotted in Wisconsin
- Road work continues on La Crosse Street near Losey Boulevard
- La Crosse Water Utility work will affect Clinton Street travelers
- Wisconsin man accused of threatening workplace shooting