TOMAH, Wis. (WKBT) - A guilty plea is entered for a Tomah man who was facing a reckless homicide charge in the death of his three month-old son.
30-year-old Troy Tralmer pled guilty to a felony charge of neglecting a child.
The first degree reckless homicide charge was dismissed on a prosecutor's motion.
In 2015, initial reports showed the child sustained a skull fracture, along with other injuries.
Sentencing is scheduled for December.
Get your weather forecast from people that actually live in your community. We update with short, easy-to-use video forecasts you can watch on your phone every day. Download the iOS or Android app here.
- La Crosse County to get two new full-time prosecutors
- La Crosse Bandshell paver donation deadline set
- Funds needed following K9 Zaback's surgery
- First peanut allergy drug close to FDA approval
- Widows ask lawmakers to OK police insurance bill
- Eleva family creates corn maze honoring Wounded Warrior Project
- New peanut allergy treatment research has local origins
- 11 Minnesota State Fair visitors sickened by E. coli
- Presidential candidate Bernie Sanders to hold town hall in Decorah
- Milwaukee woman pleads not guilty in death of emaciated son