LA CROSSE, Wis. (WKBT) - Riverside park will be filled with people next weekend for he 42nd annual Great River Folk Festival.
The festival will feature music, food, crafts, and vendors.
To prepare for the event, musicians have been performing at the Cameron Street Farmers Market.
"We love to make sure that people are aware that we are at riverside park next weekend.It's kind of fun. One of the things we looked at as a committee is where do we lack? Everytime I would walk around people haven't heard about us,” Dave Schipper, fest chair for the Great River Folk Festival said.
The Great River Folk Festival kicks off Friday night and will run through Sunday. You can more information about the festival here.
- Kendhammer attorneys could appeal, request new trial
- Stand off ends in La Crosse with man in custody
- La Crosse's mayor responds to council overrriding his veto
- Local cancer patients, families receive personalized quilts
- 'Drive sober or get pulled over' campaign kicks off
- City of La Crosse to consider history, cultural museum
- Colgan Air in La Crosse celebrates new addition
- Rotary Lights in need of donated ice skates
- New Wisconsin law allows Paramedics, EMT's to provide care in home
- News 8 Sports Round Up-December 15, 2017