MADISON, Wis. (WKBT) - Governor Tony Evers is seeking applicants for appointment as coroner in Jackson County.
The vacancy comes following the resignation of Karla Wood, effective June 30, 2019. The new coroner will complete a term through January 2, 2023.
Interested applicants may apply online here. (In the center of the page, click "Apply" and then scroll to the bottom of the page and click "Register of Deeds or Coroner").
If the online application is not functioning, please send a cover letter and resume to email@example.com.
Applicants should outline in their cover letters what professional and academic experiences qualify them to be a coroner and describe their civic activities and community involvement. Application materials must be received no later than 5 p.m. on Friday, June 14, 2019. Potential applicants with questions about the appointments process may contact Cassi Fenili, Director of Gubernatorial Appointments, at (608) 267-3675.
Get your weather forecast from people that actually live in your community. We update with short, easy-to-use video forecasts you can watch on your phone every day. Download the iOS or Android app here.
- River Valley VA Clinic relocating to Valley View Mall
- Police: Arcadia business evacuated due to chemical spill
- Witnesses called in homicide trial of Erik Sackett
- City of La Crosse releases proposed 2020 Operating Budget
- Shady Kate's and Kate's Pizza Amore restaurants close
- Mayo Clinic Health System dedicates cancer center
- Salvation Army's Angel Giving Tree, Christmas food baskets open for registration
- U.S. Census Bureau needs takers for adequate counting
- Rose Street close north of Monitor Street in La Crosse for sewer repair
- $250,000 upgrades to dental spaces for Western Technical College