LA CROSSE, Wis. (WKBT) - Even in the middle of the summer, plans are underway to make the school year successful.
Go Riteway is looking for addition school bus drivers.
While the company isn't short drivers at the moment, a few employees having to call off work would create issues for the company and students.
"We're looking for somebody that has patience and driving skills and that is caring and kind towards the children," said Michelle Seiler-Scott.
Go Riteway is looking to fill about 15 positions.
- Turnout in Wisconsin primary highest since 2002
- Trane reaches agreement with union workers in La Crosse
- Gov. Walker kicks off re-election campaign in Onalaska
- Broadcasters invite governor, Senate candidates to debates
- Democrats' hope to beat Walker is former teacher
- Little-known official ends ex-Gov. Pawlenty's comeback bid
- Ashley for the Arts donates more than half-million dollars
- Parents who can't afford school supplies get help
- Parade of Homes starts Friday
- Young boulevard trees need to be watered