ONALASKA, Wis. (WKBT) - The Gap Factory store in Onalaska will close its doors in early 2020.
A closing date is set for January 26, the company confirmed to News 8.
"In February 2019, we announced that we will close about 230 Gap specialty stores over the next 2 years. We are committed to quickly, thoughtfully, and decisively addressing stores that are underperforming or don’t fit our vision for the future of Gap. We are confident these closures will strengthen the health of the specialty fleet moving forward and will serve as a more appropriate foundation for brand revitalization," the company said in a statement.
"The decision to close a store is always a difficult one and we hope our customers will continue to shop with us at nearby stores or online."
The Gap Factory store opened at its current location next to Target and Kohl's in Pralle Center in 2014.
Get your weather forecast from people that actually live in your community. We update with short, easy-to-use video forecasts you can watch on your phone every day. Download the iOS or Android app here.
- UW regents approve 2% pay raises for chancellors
- Jackson County authorities looking for suspect in connection with armed robberies
- UPDATE: 3 dead after Black Hawk helicopter crashes after takeoff in Minnesota
- Iowa worker who took bathroom photos may have many victims
- Being a bully in this Rock County school District could now earn you a citation of up to $500
- Prairie du Sac man given months to live asking for as many Christmas cards as possible
- Sheriff urges media to keep school stabber's name secret
- WATCH LIVE: Joe Biden in Iowa
- Love Lights help community members honor loved ones in La Crosse
- Donations out pace previous year for Winona's '10 Days of Giving'