ONALASKA, Wis. (WKBT) - Onalaska's Gander Mountain is set to re-open next month as Gander Outdoors.
The location is now owned by Camping World which bought out Gander Mountain after the business filed for chapter 11 bankruptcy last March.
The new store will offer a wide range of outdoor recreational items and clothes.
The Onalaska Gander Outdoors will be one of 55 across the country.
- La Crosse County officials talk about referendum question asking people about legalizing marijuana
- Local leaders consider national immigration policies' effects on communities
- La Crosse County officials to ask voters how to address transportation funding
- Fugitive with ties to La Crosse area turns himself in
- La Crosse County Board to decide legal marijuana advisory referendum by end of July
- Holmen student project being sent into space
- Riverfest Commodore, First Mate host meet and greet at Commodore Banquet
- Former UW student sentenced to 3 years in prison for assualts
- Western Wisconsin WWII veteran finally being awarded Purple Heart
- SUV fleeing Chicago police hits taxi, killing Wisconsin passenger