ONALASKA, Wis. (WKBT) - Onalaska's Gander Mountain is set to re-open next month as Gander Outdoors.
The location is now owned by Camping World which bought out Gander Mountain after the business filed for chapter 11 bankruptcy last March.
The new store will offer a wide range of outdoor recreational items and clothes.
The Onalaska Gander Outdoors will be one of 55 across the country.
- Fire at a Winona apartment displaces 5 residents
- Fire fully engulfs barn with cattle inside
- La Crosse-area community members share stories of climate change
- Local Lupus Alliance to host 'Murder at the Disco' in March
- Centerville Curling Club teaches the public about the sport of curling
- Viterbo hosts Engineering Exploration Day to showcase new engineering program
- Project Linus makes blankets for kids in need
- Committee vote canceled on 'alcohol czar' bill
- Wisconsin Assembly passes Walker's welfare overhaul bills
- Wisconsin Assembly OKs wetland permit exemptions bill