TOWNSHIP OF ETTRICK, Wis. (WKBT) - An Ettrick man was killed Monday in a mowing accident in the Town of Ettrick.
The Trempealeau Co. Sheriff's Department says they received a 911 call just before 7:30 Monday night of a person that was possibly deceased.
Investigators determined that the victim, 47-year-old Brady L. Olson of Ettrick, was operating a tractor with a brush hog (mower) attached.
The preliminary investigation shows the tractor was heading down hill and for unknown reasons, Olson became entangled between the tractor and the mower.
Olson was pronounced dead at the scene.
Olson was a popular science teacher in the G-E-T school district.
- Holmen High students raise money for classmate's dad
- Viterbo University hosts annual Nutcracker performance
- Onalaska American Legion hosts Holiday Art Show
- Toys For Tots pickup distributed to community
- Crime lab expert's testimony runs contrary to Kendhammer's explanation of alleged crash
- Historic Hiawatha statue causes controversy
- Partisan divide deepens over Walker investigation
- 50 La Crosse jobs impacted by change at CenturyLink
- Proposed La Crosse Center renovations would bring in visitors, millions in revenue
- La Crosse's Rotary Lights on track for record year