A pastor who will conduct a funeral service for the Beaver Dam man killed in an apartment explosion says he had friends and family who loved him and was not a bomb maker.
Rev. Jerry Marsden says Benjamin Morrow's death is a puzzle to all who knew him. Marsden will preside at Morrow's funeral service Thursday in Madison.
Law enforcement officials haven't released Morrow's name, but Beaver Dam Police Chief John Kreuziger said investigators are presuming that the man who died was making bombs when the explosives accidentally detonated.
The State Journal reports the 28-year-old Morrow was a quality control technician for Richelieu Foods and had previously worked as an associate scientist at PPD of Middleton.
Fire officials plan to burn down the apartment building Thursday because explosions have dispersed chemicals throughout the structure.
- La Crosse city planning department nears contract agreement with Riverside North Project developer
- Program filling the need for doctors in rural Wisconsin
- La Crosse man sentenced to 71 months on Methamphetamine charge
- Habitat for Humanity La Crosse Area reaches building milestone
- Milwaukee health officials issue synthetic marijuana alert
- Home owners take possession of home thanks to La Crosse program
- BRF hoops star picks UW-La Crosse
- News 8 Sports Round Up - April 20, 2018
- Harter's Quick Cleanup hosting shred event for La Crosse area residents, businesses
- 'Sparks!' program helps young children prepare for school