ONALASKA, Wis. (WKBT) - Gundersen Health System and Mayo Clinic Health System are offing free skin cancer screenings.
In an effort to promote early detection of skin cancer, dermatologists and staff from both health care systems are teaming up to offer free skin cancer screenings on Saturday, March 24 from 9 a.m. – noon at the Gundersen Onalaska Clinic.
The screening is free but appointments are required. Registration for the screening opens on Wednesday, March 21, at 8 a.m.
For more information or to schedule an appointment for the free screening, call Gundersen Dermatology at (608) 775-6700.
- Officials believe body of Iowa student Mollie Tibbetts found
- UPDATE: Search for wanted men in Trempealeau Co.
- Changes coming for acceptable plastics in La Crosse's recycling
- Shot fired in domestic incident on La Crosse's north side
- UPDATE: Torso, leg found in Mississippi River believed to be connected to other remains
- La Crosse man charged with 1st degree child sexual assault
- Dane County declares state of emergency after record-breaking rainfall, flooding
- Interim principal named at Logan Middle School
- La Crosse housing market seeing improvements across the board
- DOJ report shows 34 percent of La Crosse County sex crime victims are teenagers