MILWAUKEE (AP) - As the Milwaukee Brewers prepare for Game One of the National League Championship Series, fans are cashing in on the team's victory in what some are calling the 'beer series.'
Free Miller Lite or Coors was at stake in the National League Division Series between two beer cities, Milwaukee and Denver. The Brewers won it in a three-game sweep of the Colorado Rockies. As a result, MillerCoors is making good on its promise and calling it Free Beer Friday in Milwaukee.
Free Miller Lite is available at dozens of bars and restaurants in Milwaukee.
The caveats: The offer is good for one beer only per customers 21 years or older. The free beer will flow from 3 p.m. to 5 p.m. Friday or while supplies last.
- Flood victims need help before winter
- Police find 2 dead adults, look for missing 13-year-old
- 2 killed in car that collided with Bethel team bus
- Minnesota man charged with rape of 12-year-old girl
- Security breach at Wisconsin National Guard unit; 3 arrested
- Body of missing toddler found in Waupaca County river
- Pet adoption event takes place at Petco
- Area girls scouts will see new STEM programs
- Tour of Upper Living showcases downtown La Crosse
- WAFER hosts open house to thank donors