TOWNSHIP OF NORTHFIELD, Wis. (WKBT) - Four people were seriously injured when a pick-up truck they were traveling in rolled over in Jackson County.
It happened Sunday around 4:18 a.m. on Hwy. 121 near Ellingson Rd. in the Township of Northfield.
The sheriff's department says the initial investigation shows the pick-up was heading east on Hwy. 121 when it left the road and rolled several times.
The driver of the truck, 24-year-old Carson Scholze of Merrillan, and the three passengers were ejected from the vehicle.
26-year-old Stephanie Wathen of Hixton and 20-year-old Cole Young of Humbird were taken to the hospital via ambulance.
Scholze and 20-year-old Cody Miller of Humbird were flown by helicopter. Their conditions were not available.
The sheriff's department says alcohol appears to be a factor with the crash.
The crash remains under investigation.
- La Crosse celebrates St. Patrick's Day
- Bangor boys basketball wins Division 5 state championship
- District hosts operating referendum informational meeting
- Kaul rips Schimel on wells, opioids, arming teachers
- Personality conflict puts Walker priorities in peril
- Company that built Florida pedestrian bridge also designed I-90 Dresbach, Winona bridges
- FBI asking for leads in fatal apartment explosion
- La Crosse city, county considering sites for solar panels
- Survey shows Wisconsin employment expected to rise above national average
- Colon cancer steadily decreasing, according to new reports