Ford is urging owners of 2006 Ranger trucks to stop driving them immediately.
The recommendation comes after a fatal Takata air bag inflator explosion in July in one of the trucks. Ford recommends owners park the trucks and make repairs as soon as possible.
Takata air bags have now been linked to 21 deaths around the world. Millions of affected vehicles have been recalled since flaws were found in the airbags in 2014.
You can find a full list of recalled vehicles on Consumer Reports' website.
- Gov. Walker announces welfare eligibility reform
- Doctors say online opioid database is helping
- Winona man pleads no contest in death of his 3-year-old daughter
- News 8 Investigates: Human Trafficking
- Missing Fort Atkinson mom, daughter found safe in Madison
- Coon Valley woman charged in drug overdose death
- Voting in the ‘Best of La Crosse County' closes Friday night
- A near-record 167 teachers are candidates for Minnesota Teacher of the Year
- Wisconsin unemployment hit record low in December
- La Crosse Center board picks design for renovation