Ford is urging owners of 2006 Ranger trucks to stop driving them immediately.
The recommendation comes after a fatal Takata air bag inflator explosion in July in one of the trucks. Ford recommends owners park the trucks and make repairs as soon as possible.
Takata air bags have now been linked to 21 deaths around the world. Millions of affected vehicles have been recalled since flaws were found in the airbags in 2014.
You can find a full list of recalled vehicles on Consumer Reports' website.
- Study finds women now outnumber men in the medical field
- New Shingles vaccine is proving to be more effective
- Girl Scouts prepare for cookie season
- National Alliance on Mental Illness will hold sessions to educate public on mental illness
- Update: One fatality reported following I-90 crash
- More students seek help for sexual assault last semester
- Skiers remember a fallen friend while hitting the slopes
- Right to Life group holds peaceful protest outside Gundersen Medical Center
- Big 9 Dance conference championships held in Winona
- Championship game close call for Vikings fans