KOHLER, Wis. (AP) - An investigation will begin soon into what caused a four-alarm fire at the Kohler Co. in Sheboygan County.
Officials say the fire started in the foundry building about 11:30 p.m. Wednesday. Firefighters were on the scene overnight in Kohler.
The Kohler Co. is a major employer in Sheboygan County and makes kitchen and bath plumbing fixtures and small engines and generators.
- La Crosse leaders consider what safety funding means for area schools
- Couleecap completes Cashton development project for affordable housing
- Body found in camping trailer fire debris in La Crosse County
- Habitat for Humanity La Crosse Area celebrates 44th home
- Youth Risk Behavior Survey shows positive, negative changes in Wisconsin high schoolers
- False report of school shooter prompts heavy police response
- Onalaska will soon begin looking for new Fire and Police chiefs
- Missing Iowa family on vacation in Mexico found dead
- Packers bring back veteran cornerback Tramon Williams
- La Crosse man arrested after high speed chase