EAU CLAIRE, Wis. (WKBT) - Festival Foods announced it has signed an agreement to purchase three Gordy's Markets, two in Eau Claire and one on East Clifton Street in Tomah.
The acquisition is subject to closing conditions and is expected to close in September, a release said.
All three locations will operate under the Festival Foods banner.
"We look forward to becoming part of the Tomah business community and welcoming new guests there," Mark Skogen, President and CEO of Festival Foods said. "We're also excited to open two new stores in Eau Claire, which will give our guests in that town more options."
- La Crosse city planning department nears contract agreement with Riverside North Project developer
- Program filling the need for doctors in rural Wisconsin
- La Crosse man sentenced to 71 months on Methamphetamine charge
- Habitat for Humanity La Crosse Area reaches building milestone
- Milwaukee health officials issue synthetic marijuana alert
- Home owners take possession of home thanks to La Crosse program
- BRF hoops star picks UW-La Crosse
- News 8 Sports Round Up - April 20, 2018
- Harter's Quick Cleanup hosting shred event for La Crosse area residents, businesses
- 'Sparks!' program helps young children prepare for school