ONALASKA, Wis. (WKBT) - Families from all over the region met for a day of fun at the Omni Center.
On Sunday, the Coulee Parenting Connection held their 8th annual Family Fun Expo.
The expo connects families with parenting organizations, while kids have fun at the same time. The expo was free for all to attend and organizers say that is important for an event like this.
"Having a free event for families to be able to participate in is great. It allows more families to be able to come out, have a good time. Maybe they otherwise wouldn't be able to and especially when it's really cold outside, it gives them something to do," said Altra youth program supervisor Danielle Anderson.
Every year the expo has a theme with this year's theme being super heroes. Kids were invited to dress like their favorite hero during the event.
- 90-year-old La Crosse woman prepares special gift for family
- Winona man sentenced in 3-year-old daughter's death
- Pence in Wisconsin for fundraiser, tax forum
- AG wants every school to get some safety grant dollars
- School District of La Crosse adds new leadership
- Complaint: Beloit mother charged with child neglect had been reported to CPS 40 times before
- Area kids get ‘Fired Up for Science'
- 7 Rivers Alliance to host Workforce Summit to help local employers attract more workers
- Winona man heading to prison for child neglect that resulted in death
- DNR approves pulling Lake Michigan water for Foxconn plant