LA CROSSE, Wis. (WKBT) - College students are exploring job and internship opportunities to help them build their careers.
UW-La Crosse hosted a Fall Career Fair on campus Thursday.
Students were encouraged to bring their resumes to make connections with businesses from our area, as well as around the Midwest.
Employers from a range of industries were on hand.
The amount of options in one place was encouraging for students.
"It's awesome that employers do want to come to hire UWL students and there's a lot of employers that I've seen in the past years come back and that's really cool," said UW-La Crosse senior Courtney Krantz.
Professional pictures for social media accounts like LinkedIn were taken during the event as well.
Get your weather forecast from people that actually live in your community. We update with short, easy-to-use video forecasts you can watch on your phone every day. Download the iOS or Android app here.
- Police: Arcadia business evacuated due to chemical spill
- Witnesses called in homicide trial of Erik Sackett
- City of La Crosse releases proposed 2020 Operating Budget
- Hemp delivery driver arrested in SD indicted on drug charges
- UW-Madison pushes for bill funding searches for MIA soldiers
- Hearing delayed for man charged in killing of Iowa student
- Best Buy joins Amazon, Walmart in offering next-day delivery
- The idea for a La Crosse Area Metropolitan Sewerage District falls apart
- Police searching for driver after hit-and-run in La Crosse
- After busy year, La Crosse County Highway Department wrapping up its road projects