LA CROSSE, Wis. (WKBT) - Restaurant Week La Crosse begins Friday, April 20 and runs through April 29, 2018.
The event coincides with the Between the Bluffs Beer, Wine, and Cheese Festival festivities and celebrates local restaurants and eateries in La Crosse County, according to Joanna Conrath of Downtown Mainstreet, Inc.
During Restaurant Week visitors may enjoy three-course meals along with wine, whiskey, and beer pairings, food-related tours, chef demos, speakers, and cooking classes.
Restaurant Week La Crosse is partnership with Downtown Mainstreet, Inc, Between the Bluffs Beer, Wine, and Cheese Festival and Explore La Crosse. Event Sponsored by WI Restaurant Association-LaCrosse Chapter, People’s Food Co-Op, LINK Magazine, and MidWest Family Broadcasting.
Learn more about Restaurant Week La Crosse here.
- La Crosse health officials point to vaccinations amid local measles threat
- Death Cafe hopes to normalize conversations surrounding death
- Wisconsin grapples with allowing bitcoin campaign donations
- La Crosse Longfellow Middle School students advance in 'Wisconsin YES!' contest
- Court: PR firm not entitled to free accident data
- News 8 Sports Round Up - April 23, 2018
- La Crosse's Jackson Plaza reaches capacity as local business joins shopping center
- Westby native competes on ‘The Price is Right'
- Winona State University's ‘Education Village' project moves forward
- Small bookstores in La Crosse feeling nationwide boom