WEST SALEM, Wis. (WKBT) - La Crosse County Sheriff's Office closed Lake Neshonic to all boat traffic, effective immediately.
Those who live on the lake of who have boats docked on the lake can remove them, but boat landings will be closed and no traffic is allowed until further notice.
The Neshonoc Dam is experiencing difficulties with water i the pump house causing further issues with the high water. Currently, the integrity of the Dam is not in danger. County officials are monitoring the situation. Residents in areas below the Dam are to use caution and evaluate whether to relocate until the lake returns to normal conditions.
Veterans Memorial Campground is closed immediately until further notice as well.
- Veterans bring first-hand experience to Kenosha students
- Husband faces drug charges after wife's death
- Gun expert explains uses, misconceptions about AR-15s
- Child credit, sales tax holiday OK'd by Wisconsin Assembly
- Wisconsin dairy says owner among Indiana plane crash victims
- Walker tax cut, Lincoln Hills closure plan in jeopardy
- Some Wisconsin residents still stranded by high waters
- Wisconsin Assembly passes bill that could revoke licenses of repeat drunk drivers
- News 8 Sports Round Up - February 24, 2018
- Wisconsin sees increase in respiratory illnesses