ONALASKA, Wis. (WKBT) - The board of education for the Onalaska School District formally announces Todd Antony as its new Superintendent of schools.
It was made official at Monday's school board meeting.
Mr. Antony was the principal of Irving Pertzsch Elementary from 2011 to 2018 and is currently serving as the Director of Elementary Education with the School District of La Crosse.
Mr. Antony will succeed Dr. Fran Finco, who is retiring at the end of the school year.
Antony's start date is July first.
Get your weather forecast from people that actually live in your community. We update with short, easy-to-use video forecasts you can watch on your phone every day. Download the iOS or Android app here.
- High river may keep boats landlocked for Memorial Day Weekend
- Jake Patterson receives maximum sentence for murder, kidnapping
- UWL's Schreier jumps for gold at outdoor championships
- 97th Annual Memorial Day observance held at La Crosse Central
- Child who survived mall plunge undergoing further procedures
- POLICE: Victim refused treatment in shots fired incident on city's south side
- Wisconsin man pleads not guilty in fatal Girl Scouts crash
- Spike in underage drinking is expected this weekend
- Entire trail system opens at Kickapoo Valley Reserve
- Life jacket loaners available at selection boat landings along Mississippi River in Wisconsin