LA CROSSE, Wis. (WKBT) - Area students were getting an early taste of college life Friday.
UW-La Crosse hosted the annual 'Kids' College' Friday morning. The 30-minute sessions ranged from journalism to rock climbing.
About 250 students from grades four through six visited the campus from all over South Western Wisconsin.
Kids' College has been running in our community for more than two decades.
- Kennel sponsorship program provides for furry friends
- Holmen High students raise money for classmate's dad
- Viterbo University hosts annual Nutcracker performance
- Onalaska American Legion hosts Holiday Art Show
- Toys For Tots pickup distributed to community
- Crime lab expert's testimony runs contrary to Kendhammer's explanation of alleged crash
- Historic Hiawatha statue causes controversy
- Partisan divide deepens over Walker investigation
- 50 La Crosse jobs impacted by change at CenturyLink
- Proposed La Crosse Center renovations would bring in visitors, millions in revenue