ONALASKA, Wis. (WKBT) - A couple of large snowfalls already this season have kept plow drivers busy.
Local plowing companies say they're still working to clean up some parking lots after this past weekend's storm.
Above average snowfall has meant good business so far, with some lots needing to be plowed as many as three times per storm.
As for this weekend's forecast, they say they hope it stays warm enough to keep things from icing over.
"If it just rains, it's okay, if it rains and then snows, that's when it gets really slick. So just rain we can generally salt and generally take care of pretty easy," said plow driver Sam Brown.
Brown says they've been fortunate so far because most of the snow has fallen on a weekend, when they have more time to get areas cleared.
- Wisconsin Assembly to pass tax credit, prison funding
- Carfentanyl makes its way to La Crosse, leading to more doses of Narcan
- La Crosse man charged with assault, woman hid in gas station
- Watch The Decorah Eagles- LIVE
- Xcel Energy named one of World's Most Admired Companies
- Vino Fest features Wisconsin wines with help from tourism grant
- Teen arrested for bringing loaded gun to Madison school
- Shelters open amid Midwest flooding as rivers keep rising
- Public meeting held on Hwy. 35 reconstruction plan
- Local students hold candlelight vigil for Florida school shooting victims