ONALASKA, Wis. (WKBT) - A local company's expansion receives praise from state leaders.
Wisconsin Governor Scott Walker visited Onalaska's Dynamic Recycling as the company announced a $20-million expansion project.
The company will build another facility across the street from its current location, expanding by more than 50-percent.
Governor Walker congratulated Dynamic Recycling for the expansion, saying Dynamic Recycling is an example of the American Dream.
"The thought of starting up with an idea, expanding, expanding, expanding, and now another great expansion that won't just help grow this business, it'll help grow the opportunities for more employees and their families and communities all throughout this region,” said Governor Walker.
The expansion is expected to create about 150 jobs. New positions will include management, support, and sales staff.
- Jury finds Kendhammer guilty of First Degree Intentional Homicide
- La Crosse common council votes to override mayor's veto of parks dept. audit
- #MeToo movement comes to La Crosse with 'Take Back the Night' march
- Community comes together to support family following fire tragedy
- La Crosse committee gets update on South Ave. project
- Stand off ends in La Crosse with man taken into custody
- Walker says he would be 'shocked' if Ryan drops out
- House Speaker Paul Ryan denies reports he may leave Congress
- Franken confirms handover to Smith in early January
- U of Minnesota moving ahead with nonresident tuition hike