HOLMEN, Wis. (WKBT) - Drugan's Country Club in Holmen hosted its annual Mother's Day Brunch on Sunday.
Drugan’s owner Mike Drugan said it is one of the busiest days of the year, with the restaurant nearly hitting 1,000 reservations.
Mothers enjoyed a meal, quality time with family and a chance to relax.
"This makes it a lot easier for mom. And what a treat for her to be able to come out, have a nice meal, hang out with family and friends, and they don't have to do any of the cooking," said Drugan.
Drugan's workers spent the entire previous week getting everything ready for the special day.
Get your weather forecast from people that actually live in your community. We update with short, easy-to-use video forecasts you can watch on your phone every day. Download the iOS or Android app here.
- Gundersen Health System receives $15.6 million grant for cancer research
- 'Cop on a Rooftop' event supports Special Olympics
- Evers creates new office to reach carbon-free goal
- La Crosse County Board votes down financial support for La Crosse Center
- Impact of tariffs felt at lumber business in Onalaska
- Resource for foster parents in Monroe County looking for community support
- Caledonia rides nation's longest winning streak into 2019
- Kornfest 2019 to serve up "cobs" of fun
- Gamers galore at this years 'Coulee Con'
- Public can tour Coulee Region houses during 'Parade of Homes'