BLACK RIVER FALLS, Wis. (WKBT) - Both drivers were injured in an early morning, 2-semi truck crash on I-94 near Black River Falls.
According to the Wisconsin State Patrol, a semi truck traveling eastbound on I-94 struck another semi early parked on the right shoulder of the interstate at Exit 115, early Thursday morning.
Both eastbound lanes were closed to traffic due to the wreckage and spillage of the load of noodles from the parked semi's trailer.
The accident happened at approximately 2:30 a.m.
One driver was taken to an area hospital. The driver of the eastbound semi was flown to a La Crosse hospital.
Traffic is still delayed while crews clean up the debris of the crash.
The accident remains under investigation by the Wisconsin State Patrol.
- Republican Attorney General Schimel concedes to Josh Kaul
- City of La Crosse leaf collection continues
- Wisconsin deer license sales down from 2017
- The Better Business Bureau issues warning on holiday scams
- Minnesota man injured in hunting accident expected to be OK
- Boys & Girls Clubs of Greater La Crosse to host Thanksgiving Feasts
- WisDOT asks Thanksgiving travelers to be alert, safe
- Local clerk calls possible proposal to move 2020 presidential primary date 'extremely unwise'
- Winona-Rochester diocese plans to file Chapter 11 bankruptcy
- Missing Clark County hunter found with help of rescue helicopter