LA CROSSE, Wis. (WKBT) - A downtown La Crosse boutique will be changing hands at the end of May, 2019.
Kelly, the owner of the Willow Boutique on Pearl Street, will be relocating and made the decision to sell the business rather than try to run it from across the country. Kelly has owned the business since 2016.
According to a post on the Willow Boutique's Facebook Page, the new owner, Ashley, will take over on June 1, 2019.
Get your weather forecast from people that actually live in your community. We update with short, easy-to-use video forecasts you can watch on your phone every day. Download the iOS or Android app here.
- La Crosse Parks and Rec finalizing $3.5 million tennis facility plan
- Rail supporters propose more Amtrak stops in La Crosse
- La Crosse Tribune eliminating 20 positions
- Evers: Barnes should pay any delinquent taxes
- Downtown Sound concerts underway in Onalaska
- Evers signals opposition to car registration fee increase
- Blue Stars concert supports Hunger Task Force
- American Academy of Pediatrics recommends vaccinations for children going to summer camp
- Golfing fundraiser benefits CouleeCap housing program
- Tomah's Humbird Cheese celebrates 50 years in business